for nonprofit organization,
Operation Warm is a unique nationwide nonprofit dedicated to "providing brand new winter coats to children in need, helping to improve self-confidence, peer acceptance, school attendance, and overall wellness." Their fundraising event–set to raise money to provide coats for children in need as well as benefit firefighters across the country–required a website with specific features, including links to a registration page, as well as color and copy treatment to link users back to their main nonprofit website.
Needless to say, we were more than happy to assist.
- Full-page landing image.
- Entirely mobile-friendly site.
- Includes accordion/hamburger-style mobile navigation expander/condenser.
- Event logo anchored in the navigation.
- Drop-down navigation menu.
- Color & copy/font treatment in accordance with the nonprofit's brand-book styling.
- Button-style navigation link.
- Pressed down on mouse hover.
- Featured Video on Homepage
- Homepage video can be embedded to feature controls/no controls.
- Clickable icons
- Mirrored navigations links appearing throughout the page.
- Custom favicon.
Consider Donating to Operation Warm
Operation Warm is a unique nationwide nonprofit dedicated to providing brand-new winter coats for kids in need. A new winter coat can not only keep a child warm, but it can change a child’s life and empower them with greater self-confidence, increased school attendance, peer acceptance, and overall wellness.
Weber Designs fully supports Operation Warm and their mission to provide brand new winter coats for kids in need. Consider visiting their home website below and donating to their cause.