Dennis is an award winning publishing company located in the heart of London, England. The firm is known for popular brands such as Cloud Industry Forum, Men's Fitness, Cyclist, Minecraft World and IT Pro, as well as 25 other popular brands. Their firm needed an event site for their upcoming annual tech publication ceremony, the UK Cloud Awards, which "celebrates innovation, entrepreneurialism and technical excellence in the UK cloud IT Market" as well as "showcase the leading vendors, customers and individuals who are setting the benchmark in the UK and beyond."
Their request involved a website which was not only built for companies to register for awards and attendance, but one which would garner the attention of leading CEOs and CTOs in the United Kingdom's tech and cloud industries and convince them to register. We assisted in providing Dennis with a sleek, accessible, one-page landing site where users could learn more about the awards, the categories for which the could enroll, those who would be judging the competition, where it would be located and a place to register for the event.
Includes clickable direct call links for both mobile and desktop users.
- Entirely Mobile-friendly.
- Event location listed on navigation bar.
- Announcements bar for event updates.
- Navigation-anchored button for registration page.
- Scrolling navigation bar.
- Live, full-page Twitter feed with links.
- Includes "Follow" links for Twitter handles.
- Location page with Interactive Map.
- Hover-impressed navigation links.
- Color and copy treated in accordance with host brand's brand book.
- Cycling sponsor logos.
- Customized photo display.
- Links to blog entries.
- Social links can be found throughout the site.
- Custom-made Circular icons.
- Event Contacts listed in Footer.
- Includes clickable links for direct contact.
- Custom favicon.
- Full-page landing image.
- Main page button for event registration.
- Includes links to previous award ceremony pages.
- Old award ceremony pages from old website were rebuilt on new website.