For Bag & Baggage, Inc.
Bag & Baggage is a family-run luggage store featuring an eclectic selection of quality luggage, briefcases, handbags, backpacks, leather goods and travel accessories. Located in the quaint town of Greenville, Delaware the family has sold quality goods from top vendors since 1956. The shop is regularly frequented by a variety of clients including locals and out-of-towners, but also corporations and the occasional high-profile celebrities living in the nearby countryside estates.
The charming business with an important legacy required an exceptional site that not only highlighted their rich history, but would run a smooth design that worked to capture the attention of nationwide customers. We worked with owner and operator Jim McKenzie to maintain and develop his current brand aesthetic online by not only completely revamping all of his main pages (while keeping intact his current ecommerce platform in the process), but also photographing and filming his products to showcase on both his website and connected social media networks.
- Photographing of products.
- Filming and production of leather Monogramming process.
- Newly-styled revolving banner.
- Creation of stationary monogramming ad for revolving banner on homepage.
- Complete reworking of copy on all pages.
- Entirely Mobile-friendly site.
- Creation of "Legacy" page highlighting the history of the family business.
- New button-style links to both replace and add to text hyperlinks.
- Fully integrated ecommerce.
- Completely restyled font treatment.
- Tagged pages and page content for SEO purposes.
- Continual scroll landing page
- Addition of parallax site dividers while scrolling.
- Post-purchase message for forwarding to customer email.
- Created "Shop By Brand" page and Secondary Navigation heading.
- Includes button links for direct contact on both desktop and mobile formats.
- Interactive Map addition on Location page.
- Social links implemented throughout the site.
- "Legacy" page created with integrated text and photographs.
- Navigation impressed buttons with drop-down sub-navigations.
- New custom favicon.
- New footer listing contact information and social links.
- Landing page directive scroll arrow icon.